BACP registered counsellor
I am a BACP registered counsellor and relationship therapist based in Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire, where I live with my husband and teenage daughters.
Since completing my training with RELATE I have worked as a specialist relationship counsellor, helping couples and individuals with relationship concerns. I am qualified in Behavioural Therapy for Depression and have worked with a large number of NHS referred clients for depression and anxiety. I also provide therapy to support MacMillan patients and their families.
As a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP), I offer relationship counselling and psychotherapy, using BACP accredited theory. I work using an integrative model which draws on psychodynamic, systemic and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) theoretical approaches
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Diploma in Relationship Counselling
- Post Graduate Certificate Behavioral Couples Therapy (Royal Holloway University London)
- B.A (Hons) Marketing
Affiliations & memberships
- MBACP Registered Member BACP (British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists)
- Relate Registered Practitioner
- I work within the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy